Friday, August 13, 2010

Well well well, guess what? Life is hush I can accept it! But friends who betrayed me? Never I ever want to see them again. How'd i wished they just vanished in front of me and never again heard he/her name again.

Alright 13th of August means alot to me and of course Catherine. It's her 19th birthday!!! She's growing up to be an independent adult hehe >^.^< wakakaka~ Neither do i know, I have a reallll moody day last night thanks to someone who don't really know how to be a human. Just stop wearing a mask dude~ Thanks to *** i really get pissed off till dis afternoon and really makes every down. Sorry for that guys .

Anyway back to Cat's Day~ while i was holding the cake in her house guess who i found? the 3 year 1 musketeers and 1 oldie hehe that is Cyin, Kangaroo Joee, Bi Xin, and Yy hahaha. Saw lots of balloons inside Cat's room ^^v. It seems they got their own surprise on Cat hahaha!!. K thats it.
My first story written haha. Ntg much but all my feelings just released out. =)

1 comment:

  1. Now I know why you were so fierce and looked so angry last night, even though I don't know who or what he/she did to make you so moody. Just wanna tell you to cheer up dude :) Don't make yourself miserable because of people that are not worth it. Smile :)

    ReplyDelete