Thursday, August 19, 2010

FRIENDS

It wasn't like what I expected, to begin with, at first I found that friends are good pals and good listeners. Well there is some but people who are willing to help and got all the good characteristics are hard to find. They're like a pot of gold to me. But some I truly don't even wanted to know them! No matter a person is beautiful or what if they are selfish, unwilling to help totally don't even care what's happening to their friends. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" is what I can say right now. Cause every time exam I've felt the same thing. What i'm trying to say is I'm to kind to all my friends and you guys never ever appreciates me! Thats all! if you guys were to treat me like this than its find I'll treat you for who you are and how your characteristics patronized you. Those who read this blog if you felt that i'm saying you please felt so! because from now on I'm gonna be your worst enemy you've ever met.....

No comments:

Post a Comment