Monday, April 4, 2011

Life is Just Too Awesome.....

To begin with, in life we have the ups and downs.... not everything goes as well planned as what we thought it is. Sometimes circumstances are the blockers and causes stuff which not should not happen to be happened. Whatever is what we've said and what we've done has past. The past cannot be return and cannot be changed.

In this life, family comes first second with carrier and third is friends and other stuffs. In my thoughts I was always believed in my friends and trust them. But the ache they gave me was far too great that not even I myself can bare with it. I'm not worry of losing good,best or whatever friends it is call. As i know, friends come and go  in life. The good one stays the bad ones are kick out!

Games are good for releasing stress but too much games just cause you gone insane. Guys who plays game, please to reconsider and think twice before you say something because whatever you've said you can never take back and yes! you guys are not paying attention when what you are talking about. Games is like life we have ups and downs so related with winning and losing. All wins will cause us to learn nothing. No one ever success in life without a fall before.

God had created us as he himself. We had to be nice to each other and understands other people's thoughts. One must not be ego, especially in a team. Teamwork is essential to build the world to far beyond our imaginations.

As a conclusions, I could live in this world happily with other people. I don't really need a few bad hats to disrupt, distract and annoyed me in my life. A few bad hats gone and i'm pretty thank God for that.


               Writting this blog I felt lighted and and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment